VGTN will provide updates here.
- 20 March 2020
Latest Update Provided
- VGTN Token
20 March 2020 - VideoGamesToken - SWAP Ending
VGTN Team has decided to close the swap now. All the original miners have successfully swapped the VGC to VGTN. We have also compensated for any lost coins to exchanges.
VGTN has shown a solid price mostly trading over $1.0 USD. This is a great start. But it's upto the traders to maintain the price of Token.
Development team promised to release it's first Blockchain game between (March 2020 - June 2020) the game was released last week.
You can check the game here ->
Ether Win Pot Ver 1.0
Development team has several milestones ahead. I'll listed only few here.
1. Development of portal where games will be listed.
2. User Registration Portal where user can sign up and take part in activities
3. Integration of VGTN to other gaming platforms
4. Asset tracking on our blockchain
5. ... more to come
Thanks a lot for mining on VGC platform. Now the next chapter is VGTN.
There are only few exceptions that will be considered on case by case basis. VGTN Team has the right to deny any swap request without giving any reason.
1. Any coins mined after Feb 1st can be considered for Swap.
2. Any users who are in the middle of Swap can complete the swap to the same Ether Address.
1st Jan 2020 - Swap Process Started
The swap process is defined in the link above. We are repeating the process here, but the attached swap white paper above describes the process in more detail with pictures.
1. Join our Telegram channel. https://t.me/VideoGamesToken
2. Join our twitter channel. https://twitter.com/VideoGamesToken
3. Download our new VGC GUI Wallet for Windows from the URL below. http://videogamestoken.com/downloads/VideoGamesCoin_Wallet4_0_Setup_Win64.exe
4. Send us screen capture of your wallet balance. The balance is in the top right corner of the wallet screen below.
5. Transfer all the VGC to our VGC Swap Address below and keep track of all the transaction id’s. VEonycSdiAETTNAkhRdU5XCroHa5tBB1PXZNBycLMgHMJfc5ReukVcQFRMjsQWfRJdGbH836HUFvNhD1kN42hJjVAVbUbnBX7g
6. If you lost some coins to exchanges, you can send us the list of in and out transactions of the wallet. You can talk to VGC admin on our telegram or send email to provide evidence that you had the coins and lost it to any exchange. You don’t need to send back the VGC that are lost to exchanges. VGC dev team will have full authority to accept or reject any swap requests if they believe that you are not the owner of the VGC. Once you sync your wallet, click the transactions link on the left. You will see the list of all your in and out transactions.
7. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information
Your telegram id
Your Twitter Handle
VGC Balance or Transaction List
Your Ethereum Address where you want to get VGTN coins. (Make sure you have the password to access your Ethereum account. Once we send tokens there, there is no way for us to get them back)